Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

2008 Holiday Parade: SCPL Precision Book Truck Drill Team



Together with my colleagues, I jointed the Library Precision Book Truck Drill Team Parade on 6 December 2008 . This is my third library parade (La Selva Beach: 2000 & 2003) and first parade in the city of Santa Cruz since I started to work for Santa Cruz Public Libraries in 1999.

I have truly enjoyed all these parades, through which I am reinforced time and again the close tie between the community and the public library. The 2008 parade is especially special for me on many levels: beautiful December weather, holiday atmosphere, family reunion and a meticulously choreographed drill team all in tri-colored uniforms against a gloomy economy.

The detailed photographic capturing of the parade is courtesy of Titangos Photography Studio. .

No comments:

My Blog Archive