Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Don't Let Your Dogs Loose

Not the real K9 pair. Illustration only.

This morning around 7:30 am Highway 1 northbound was paralyzed from Soquel on. I looked around and everything seemed normal, CalTran workers were working steadily on the extra lane.

Suddenly all cars stood still and I had to brake hard. Looking ahead I saw two dogs sauntering towards us, one black and white, and the other, light-brown. They were apparently let loose, with collars and short leashes attached. The light-brown dog was standing ahead of my car, refused to leave until the smell of nearby roadkill attracted it. It soon joined its black and white companion.

Thus I escaped and congratulated myself for not harming two lost K9s. Far away the sirens from an ambulance and fire truck could be heard! Don't let your dogs loose, dog owners!

No comments:

My Blog Archive